In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Whilst helpful to your user experience these text files aren’t as tasty as the cookie pictured and are less satisfying with a cup of tea….
How we protect your data
Snowflake Software Ltd and Snowflake Software Inc undertake to protect the privacy of its website users; site visitors and customers.
We collect personal information when:
- You register for our company newsletter
- You request a product evaluation licence
- You request an activation code for the downloadable ATM, GML or OS MasterMap Viewer
- You fill in any other registration form for Snowflake Software events, webinars or general enquiries
The information is used to serve our customers in the following ways:
- The email address associated with your account is the address used to deliver information to you from time to time as part of the site’s normal operation.
- To provide customer support, troubleshoot problems and enforce our User Agreement and policies.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you with news of new products, general company news and occasional special offers.
By visiting our website and interacting with it you agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings.
We will never sell your personal information or share your personal information with third parties.
Your continued use of the Snowflake Software website is acceptance of our Policy.
Snowflake Software may amend this policy from time to time. If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us.