Are you prepared for INSPIRE?
For many organisations and businesses across Europe, understanding the EC INSPIRE framework has never been so important. With the regulations now coming into force, do you know what it means for the industry, your business and how to make sure you’re compliant? We understand the complexities involved which is why Debbie Wilson, our INSPIRE expert and a JRC Theme Editor, runs our Essentials course to help organisations like yours get up to speed with the EC Directive legislation.
INSPIRE Essentials Course
Our 1 day INSPIRE Essentials training course is designed for GIS professionals and managers, data and systems architects and software engineers who need to understand the requirements of transforming and publishing data to conform to the INSPIRE Implementing Rules.
The course takes you through:
- The benefits of publishing data to INSPIRE harmonised data specifications
- Different types of solutions for transforming and publishing data to conform to INSPIRE Implementing Rules
- Making data available via different types of INSPIRE Download Services
- Publishing data and services to National and European Spatial Data Infrastructures.
For a detailed overview of the course download our INSPIRE Essentials brochure. Attending the course means you can collect 4 AGI CPD points towards your professional development.
We offer this course at our training centre in Southampton. Contact us to discuss training at your premises.
- Understand the requirements of transforming and publishing data
- Everything from ‘why?’ to practical solutions explained
- Gain the knowledge to support your business
- Earn 4 AGI CPD credits
“Debbie cuts through the complex and sometimes grey conceptual areas of INSPIRE and explains what implementing an INSPIRE compliant infrastructure actually means.”
Autodesk – INSPIRE Essentials Course