Once you’ve created your data to one or more of the Annex I, II or III Themes, you’ll need to make it make it available to people. To achieve this you’ll need to publish it via an INSPIRE Download Service.
GO Publisher WFS
GO Publisher WFS is the choice for INSPIRE on-demand download services and supports all the functions, operations and quality of service requirements stated within the INSPIRE Download and Transformation Services Implementing Rules, including:
- A description of the capabilities and spatial object types available in the service
- Queries upon the data using spatial, temporal, logical, comparison and identifier operators
- Retrieval of spatial objects based on queries
- Access to the full metadata that describes the dataset and
- Ability to link the download service to the Member States download services and INSPIRE
GO Publisher WFS is different from other products, in that it provides you with advanced ‘on-the-fly’ transformation functionality allowing you to create valid INSPIRE data from your existing database. Using GO Publisher there is no need to change your existing data model nor implement a costly staging database.
Transform and Publish to INSPIRE with GO Publisher