To comply with the directive, organisations must transform their data into GML valid to one or more of the INSPIRE Annex I, II or III Themes.
As an INSPIRE SDIC we’ve been contributing to the development and implementation of INSPIRE since the framework’s inception, supporting organisations with their Annex I, II and III testing. Plus, our very own Debbie Wilson is an Annex III Theme Editor and is responsible for the Area Management/Restriction/Regulation Zones and Reporting Units Theme. We know INSPIRE and are able to help you create and publish compliant data.
Creating INSPIRE Data using GO Publisher
Our GO Publisher product provides you with a graphical interface to transform your data into any of the Annex I, II or III Themes.
Check out our video creating Cadastral Parcels:
GO Publisher Desktop supports the transformation of data into any KML, GML 2, GML 3.1.1 and GML 3.2.1 application schema and enables you to:
- Use a graphical user interface to Transform your data into any of the INSPIRE themes
- Apply coordinate transformations in accordance to INSPIRE themes
- Generate INSPIRE conformant metadata
- Ensure data integrity by validating data against a theme’s GML Application Schema
- Generate GML files for distribution via HTTP/FTP
- One click deploy to enterprise INSPIRE download services
If you have a small amount of data then you can use GO Publisher Desktop to host a static data file via http. If you have a large volume of data then you can use GO Publisher Desktop to configure and deploy an INSPIRE Download Service (aka Web Feature Service)