Our ATM Viewer is free for commercial use. Feature highlights include:
- 3D Visualisation of AIXM 5.0 and AIXM 5.1
- World wide detailed backdrop imagery from Bing
- Globe as well as Flat Earth views
- 3D Terrain support
- Smooth airspace layers slider
- Add your own OGC Web Map Service (WMS)
- Fast, extensible AIXM parsing based on Snowflake’s proven GML API for Java
- Detailed domain model providing access to all features and properties
- Free to download and free for commercial use All you need is some AIXM data
- Future enhancements to support WXXM and FIXM data
“With 3D structures, easy navigation, and quick rendering, the ATM viewer is outstanding for visualizing AIXM airport mapping data.”
Our ATM Viewer for AIXM makes the visualisation of complex aeronautical information quick and easy, without the requirement for any additional software. We’ve integrated our GML API for Java with NASA’s World Wind SDK, enabling users to fly around the globe and view their AIXM data in 3D over digital satellite imagery from Bing.
Working closely with the FAA and EUROCONTROL on the NextGen and SESAR projects, we’re providing solutions to improve the management and distribution of aeronautical, flight and weather information through exchange models based on Open Standards.
Our new ATM Viewer reuses the core GML API technology in our GO Loader and GO Publisher products to provide a suite of components to enable System Wide Information Management (SWIM) as wrapper around existing systems.
“We use the ATM Viewer every day, for training and understanding AIXM”
Feedback on this free software is welcome, feel free to get in touch via email.